Wednesday 23 June 2010

Dogs have souls


I had a stupid debate with a friend of mine after his 7 year-old dog died. a really stupid debate. i guess he must be angry with me. i don't even know why i am just so busybody. Who is he to me? And why do i have to care so much?


After doggie died for four years of his life. i was totally saddened. Angry. Fear. Empty. Sudden death he went through after some stupid drunken guy drove over him. I lost my best friend. Fot one whole week..i didn't want to go out of my house..nor do i wanna eat..drink..i don't have any appetite at all..


Back in university.. this close friend of mine asked me what are the very first thing i will do when i get back home..there's only one thing in my mind... TO BATH MY DOGGIE & lead him for a walk..


He used to lick me to wake me up early in the morning at 6 a.m for a morning walk.. yes..he licked me a lot.. i know deep inside he loves me.. not a single soul may understand this bond..


my friend told me one morning he's bringing his doggie out for a walk.. i cried.. i cried like hell i cry.. i can't stop as my eyes hurt..it hurts that much till tha extend i can't even get out of my house.. i am too embarrased with myself.. my eyes sore.. i stayed in bed the whole day..


though, i tried to get up.. i know it's his time..Life will constantly grasp away things that belongs to you..but God..instead of giving what i want back to me..i know that one day..He will give me back what i need..


nope..my friend do not believe it when i told him i dreamt my doggie says i love u and asks him to wipe away his tears.. he told me that animals do not have souls.. i am saddened by his statement.. i am not satisfied.. i am so angry.. i told him that his dog is peering down on him from heaven that one day u will not miss him anymore..but his memories..his bark..will always,forever takes place in his heart.. instead of consoling him..i push him to stand strong..explain again to him that his dog needs to go back "home"..where someone over there will take good care of him and doggie will keep an eye on him.. i guess..he don't believe me.. nope he will never believe me.. he was extra saddened by what i said..
MY PROOF:
I wanna say a big thanks to my bestie...steph for her answer... Joseph bro my veterinar friend for his opinion as well..
Though most of all..i wanna thank Rufina my dearie junior for lending her ear^^
To this friend of mine..u know who u are.. no doubt u are smarter than me.. no doubt..animal-knowledge i may not know & understand like u do..i am nothing compare to u.. but there is one thing i hold strongly onto in life..I BELIEVE..& it suffice..
I know it's hard to let go of ur loved ones.. especially him whom have been with you for so many years..but he need to go back home.. i just hope & pray that u will one day understand.. & stand strong..wipe away the tears and let him smile because he loves u & is peering at u from heaven^^
RIP doggie..i can't forget..how cruel the driver..the car is..how ur blood..ur flesh.. gosh..in front of my naked eyes.. i can't forget how u suffer..

No comments:

Post a Comment