Friday 20 August 2010

The room mate issue

I have decided not to frust myself because of a very small thing. i can do nothing much except trying my best to tolerate with it. this is not easy, a table lamp is meant to be switch on to study.i don't see any wrong in switching it on whenever i like. she have to learn to get use to it. this is a different stage of life right now.

Jesus help me not to be angry and help me to forgive because i love her. i disagree and was upset by the fact that she post it on my wall. not just it sounded and look like i have issues with her but it seems like i am a burden to her.

well, the least i could do is to study at other place.which is not easy as she sleeps early and woke up late. she thinks too much. i am not tension at all. mouthing the truth is much better than posting it. i learnt my lesson after having a bad period with one of my closest friend just because of some stupid phrase i posted just for fun.

no matter what gluttony or anything that eats u up inside.. always learn to tolerate..always learn to forgive..always learn to forgive and let go..always learn to love^^

my room mates..i love them all^^

No comments:

Post a Comment